Fat loss North London, is more than just a restrictive diet and aerobic exercise. When you sign up you will understand that there are many reasons why you are struggling to achieve your target weight with one of the main reasons being that most clients ingest far too many carbohydrates in there diet. A healthy diet has a balance of carbohydrates, fats and protein and will generally be based on the diets our ancestors ate. So in a nutshell to achieve Holistic Wellness and optimum health you can be confident that Fat Loss North London has the answer.
Our aim is to is to identify the best diet for you in order to achieve maximum fat loss in North London
This approach is successful with clients displaying various chronic conditions e.g. IBS, yeast overgrowth, H Pylori, dysbiosis and parasites to name but a few. Funnily enough, once these conditions are cleared up overall health improves and the ability for weight and fat loss improve. The fat loss North London program is offered at two levels. These are the Basic Fat Loss Program and the Advanced Fat Loss North London Program. Either way, if you stick to the program and advice given, results are guaranteed. Both programs look at the body holistically identifying the barriers to success and are not based on fad diets. Once your diet is identified I will assist you in fine-tuning it ensuring the vitamin, mineral, and macronutrient levels are correct.
Who should work with this program
Obviously, it is not just about diet there are other aspects of this service equally as important and these are described in the two programs below. Almost every client I have ever worked with displays one or more of these symptoms. Using the holistic approach for Fat Loss north London almost every client I have ever worked with has reduced fat and achieved their weight management and fat loss goals. Some (very few) can achieve their goals with exercise alone; others by addressing dietary issues and exercise but for many, there are hidden stressors, which prevent the weight loss they require. Wherever you fit on this spectrum there is a solution for you
My Training with the CHEK Institute has opened the door to a truly holistic approach to weight management. Add to this training as an Advanced Metabolic Typing Advisor, Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist, DNA Profiling and Holistic Lifestyle Coaching and you truly have a one-stop shop to your fat loss and weight management needs.
The Basic Fat Loss North London Program consists of:
• Advanced Metabolic Typing Tests
• Metabolic Typing Results sessions
• Regular coaching sessions
• Lifestyle, diet, exercise, sleep, hydration, stress relief and relaxation advice
Plus laboratory testing for:
• Food Intolerance testing IgG tests (blood sample)
• Adrenal function (saliva)
• Levels of stress (saliva)
• Stress and Growth Hormone Levels (saliva)
• Liver stress, Free Radical Damage and digestive capability (urine)
• Intestinal Function, infections and inflammation (stool)
Note: in addition to the cost of the program clients will be expected to settle the Lab fee costs with the respective labs when they send the test kits.
The Advanced Fat Loss North London Program consists of the above plus a physical exercise program which includes:
• Physical and postural assessment
• A detailed physical exercise program
• DNA profiling to ensure the appropriate exercise program (optional)
• Analysis of health and fitness questionnaires
• Follow up assessments
• Referrals to other health specialists as appropriate
Both programs are for a minimum of six months. Programs are designed around your timescales and ability to commit to meet your goals.
If you have any of the below, then the Fat Loss North London program is for you
- Overweight and Feel tired and/or stressed
- Feeling too intimidated to go to a public gym
- Worried that your size, energy level or current health condition prevents participation in leisure activities
- Too tired to exercise
- Trying to understand why you are overweight and feel tired all the time
- Wanting to be lean and lively
- Fed up with fad diets, pills, potions and remedies because the weight just comes straight back again
- Unsure what is the best exercise for you
- Reluctant to exercise because of previous bad experiences